If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (540) 731-3080

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire at Local Bar & Grill in Salem, VA

A restaurant in Salem Virginia incurred an electrical fire in the attic .  The fire caused major smoke damage as well as water damage from the fire being extinguished.  This caused the restaurant to shut down due to the damage, which means no income!  SERVPRO of Roanoke, Montgomery & Pulaski dried the structure out, removed all the smoke residue and the odor,  Our construction crews then went to work immediately, getting them back open in no time.

This lowered their business income claim, reduced the icome loss, as well as ensured their employees income and the income of the restaurant, which continues to be a very successful local business.